Translate

Wednesday, August 1, 2012

From Ann – Looking Forward


I have published all of Ms Alberta’s handwritten notes and recorded tapes. I have added some of her favorite recipes and poems; told about some of her ancestors and family. I have added letters and memories from family and friends. I have told about incidences from childhood. I have talked about Ms Alberta’s faith and the love that was given as I was raised.

I am one of those people who believe that what we come in contact with in life is what shapes us and makes us say and do the things we do. I believe my brother, sister, and I were some of those lucky individuals that had a loving, caring mother and father. Both parents believed in learning from the past but to never live in the past.

I believe they would both be proud of this blog and the memories of family and friends that are talked about in it.

I also believe that they would both tell me that it is time to start looking forward and not back to the past; that I needed to mourn their loss, live through the grief and simply look forward to the time we would all be a family again. I am looking forward to the second coming of The Lord Jesus; when My Family Circle will once more be complete.

Sharon Gail 
Clara Jean - Alberta Ann – Harold Danny 
Ms Alberta - Harold Lee



August 1, 2012

Happy Birthday - Ms Alberta

No comments:

Post a Comment