Translate

Sunday, June 3, 2018

Promise From The Bible

King James Version (KJV)

Matthew 4:17    From that time Jesus began to preach, and to say, Repent: for the kingdom of heaven is at hand.

Romans 3:23      For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;


John 3:16  For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
Jesus stretched out his arms on the cross and died for all sinners. Now Jesus says to all.
Luke 10:28    Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. 29 Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls. 30 For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light.

Only believe in Christ the Lord, Son of God and your soul will be saved. Jesus is waiting for your answer.

No comments:

Post a Comment