Translate

Wednesday, January 9, 2019

Thoughts From Anne - January 9, 2019

To me we are all in this world together. To me the world is a large body of water, or pond; and we are each a pebble that interacts and reacts to the other pebbles, and the world around us.

There are good people in our world; but this world that we live in now is so full of people who have no respect for themselves or for others.

There is no care or thought for what another person is going through; definitely no thought for how our actions and or words will impact another.

What we should all remember is that we are all like that tiny pebble thrown into a pond. That pebble can and will create ripples that will expand out across, and even deep underneath the surface of that pond.

What kind of pebble are you? Are you the pebble that creates a gentle motion of comfort? Or are you the pebble that creates a tide that sweeps away everything before it?

I want to be, and hope that I am; the pebble that sends a wave of comfort. I love my fellow mankind. I forgive those who do not give thought to what and how what they are doing is affecting others. I forgive those who have hurt me in the past, present or future.

Walk in beauty; treat the earth and your fellow mankind kindly.

Alberta Anne Thomas
January 9, 2019

No comments:

Post a Comment