Translate

Sunday, June 28, 2020

Illness is caused by the devil

When God created us, He intended us to never age, never to be ill and to always walk with Him.

I recently took a Bible course about healing.

As I took this course and looked up Bible scriptures, I was convinced that illness in the world is caused by sin.

Eve was tempted in the Garden of Eden by the devil, thereby giving up our guardianship of the earth to the devil.

Under the devil's guidance people of the earth started to sin and started to become ill and age.

God sent His Son, Jesus, to be the last sacrificial lamb to die for sin. My sin, your sin, the sins of all born on the earth.

I gave my heart and life to Jesus when I was very young; age eight. I can not say that I have always walked and been as the Redeemer would have me be. But I can say that I know that Jesus died for sin; lay in the grave for three days and rose on the third day.

I recently returned to follow Him. My life is not perfect. Many of the decisions and paths that I followed as a young adult were not good.

But I can now say that I have a joy in my heart that makes my life easier. I have peace about what is going on around me.

Follow Jesus, Son of God, to the Father; be filled with the Holy Spirit and you will find peace and joy filling your heart and life.

Philippians 4:7
King James Version
7 And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.

No comments:

Post a Comment