Translate

Tuesday, December 9, 2014

From Anne

“Actions speak louder than words.”  Author Anne Thomas

You say you love me, but you wander and stray.
You lose yourself in drink and drugs;
Then you think that I am being mean;
When I tell you they will be your death one day.
You say you love me, but you wander and stray.
Actions speak louder than words.
Little ones follow behind you;
One day soon, will they think, it is okay;
To be just like you?
It really does no good to tell them “Don’t do as you see done; do as I say.”
You say you love me, but you wander and stray.
Actions speak louder than words.
You leave me no choice; the example must be gone.
The only answer is divorce; because actions speak louder than words.

“Jesus Christ said 'by their fruits ye shall know them,' not by their disclaimers.” 
 
William S. Burroughs
“Life is too short to be around someone that says they love you but doesn't show it.” 
 
Elizabeth Bourgeret
“Grace is given not to them who speak [their faith] but to those who live their faith.”
― St. Gregory the Theologian

“They don’t see what they’re doing. The only thing they see are their intentions.”
― Amy Neftzger, The Orchard of Hope

No comments:

Post a Comment