Translate

Friday, January 2, 2015

From Anne: Thinking Outloud

We are all human and as humans I think we have a tendency to judge another person by their past. We don't want to have anything to do with that person because of what they said or did.

We don't stop to think about the road they have had to travel to be where they are today. Nor do we stop to think and consider that God is who has given them that path to follow.

Dad always said that there was good in the worst and bad in the best; so we shouldn't judge another person until we had walked a mile in their shoes.

I for one can not throw stones because the house I live in is made of glass. Not literally of course, but I say that because I have made so many mistakes and bad decisions in my life; I would be the very last person to have the right to judge another person.

Jesus is the Savior and through Him, God has forgiven my mistakes and bad decisions. Through Christ Jesus, God forgives all of us.



No comments:

Post a Comment