Translate

Friday, May 25, 2012

Memories: Ms. Alberta's Speeding Ticket


On May 23, 2012, I posted a joke about a lady who got a speeding ticket. The joke reminded me of the only speeding ticket that I know of that Ms. Alberta received.

This was during the time that Ms. Alberta was helping J. C. Jennings with his photography. She was on her way to meet J. C. Jennings and was pushing the speed limit by only two miles per hour over when she was pulled over by a state trooper.

Ms. Alberta handed the trooper her driver’s license and her proof of insurance; then told the officer this was the first time she had ever been given a ticket.

As he handed Ms. Alberta the ticket the officer told her, “Yes ma’am, but a lady your age should know better.”

So when Ms. Alberta would tell the story of her only ticket she would laugh and say, “Yes, that officer gave me my first and only ticket, and then added insult to injury by telling me I was old.”

No comments:

Post a Comment