Translate

Sunday, February 12, 2012

1951 - December 7 - Death of Youngest Child


1951 - December 7 - Sharon Gail Thomas Died
2010     December 7 – From Mother’s Tape, that date –
About this time in December 7, 1951, I found my youngest baby dead in bed. This time of year is always rough on me, because of all the deaths that have occurred in December. My mother died December 1st, 1989; Sharon December 7th; my grandmother, my mother’s mother died on December 9th, Ed, my second husband on the December 10th, my best friend, Francis on December 22nd; then Harold, my children’s dad, my first husband, died on the 14th of January 1968. He slumped over the wheel and died within a half hour of having a massive heart attack. So there are about six weeks that I have to stay real busy to keep from being depressed. That’s why I do so much decorating for Christmas. Every one of them loved Christmas, so I try to celebrate Christmas, the birth of Christ, during that time and it helps me keep busy.

No comments:

Post a Comment