Translate

Friday, March 30, 2012

Mother's Journal

Feb 12, 2011 Brother Elmer and Anita were here a couple of days ago and Brother Elmer brought me this book, and wanted me to write down my feelings, what I feel each day.

I wake up every day with the same feelings I have had for years. Just so thankful that God gave me another night on this earth, and each night for years I have counted my blessings and always thankful that I was able to make a difference in someone’s life, even if it’s just a big laugh with them, a loaf of bread or whatever. It isn’t the value in dollars; it’s where it comes from the heart.

I now have hospice and they are all so very nice. I guess they can tell the pain is getting worse. The pain has had two changes for the worse and both times they have increased the meds strength; so they have it under control.

I have heard from both of my sisters this week, and they both plan on coming for a visit real soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment