Translate

Sunday, April 1, 2012

April 2011

Just had breakfast and my meds; Stacy, my nurse came and took my vital signs; said everything was good so there is another praise. Just that my pain pill was glad because the arm had started to pain some; now I am going to take a nap and Ann is going to go have a paper notarized at the bank and pick up some food. I still have a good appetite. Speaking of food; Ann fixed my favorite meal last night – greens, beans and fried potatoes with corn bread. I really ate too much, everything was so good.


Dan and Darline went to Florida for a visit. They just got back. Dan came over yesterday for awhile. It seems he gets sick as soon as he gets back. I know he needs a happy medium; the winters here are rough, the heat is too much there in the summer. So I guess maybe some where in between the hot or cold weather between here and Florida. Dana was born in Georgia and they liked there so much I sure thought that would be where they would return. I guess we all base our feeling on the grandchildren. Mine are so scattered there is no way I can be near all of them; but most of them are in this area. I really enjoy one or two at a time coming by and playing a game Yahtzee or cards with me. I can’t set up more than a game or two at a time but, it gives Ann a break. She doesn’t leave me to go to the bank or post office; so while one of the kids play a game with me she will get some time to go there.


But I am having good and bad days; it seems the chest is the worst pain and seems to be spreading fastest; but I take each day at a time and thank the Lord for each day I have. I am sure it will get worse all the time; but I thank God for every day and night and pray that I can go quick in my final days. I have had a good life and have really enjoyed the fact that I feel I have made some one happy and I don’t want them to cry at my going. I want them to remember our good times and we have had many happy times together – like most families.

No comments:

Post a Comment